What is a Dedicated Virtual Assistant?
A Dedicated Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical or creative support services on a day to day basis for a small business, entrepreneur or professional.
What to Outsource to a Dedicated Virtual Assistant (VA)
• Administration & Online Research The Small Business Efficiency Index states that, “small business owners lose more than 4 billion hours each year managing time-consuming, but crucial, business operations and administrative tasks."
• Customer Service Why not let your dedicated virtual assistant take care of your customer support for you? Not only they can answer basic emails, collect testimonials and provide live chat support, but they also can study the product or service you offer and provide advanced technical support to your clients.
• Social Media Management Studies show that we spend nearly a quarter of their online time on social networks. If you want to reach clients and prospects, you need to be where they are. By using social media you’ll increase the odds that your marketing message will get through to your target audience.
• S.E.O. Search engine optimization, also known as S.E.O., is what increases your chances of being found when customers search for your product or service using Google, Bing, and other search engines. A properly S.E.O. optimized website is the most cost effective way to bring in new customers into your business.
• Web Development A website allows even a small company to be on the same playing field with your competition, even if they are big, established corporations. An experienced virtual assistant, you can have a great looking website done for a fraction of the real cost.
• Marketing & Advertising Setting up your pay-per-click campaigns, optimizing your email marketing efforts, analyzing your traffic reports to make sure you are bringing as much quality traffic to your website as possible and successfully converting it.
• Graphic Design Creating feature images for your blog posts, graphics for your social media accounts, design an E-book to creating PowerPoint presentations.
• Audio & Video Editing Podcast & video editing, adding into or outro to videos, create explainer videos for you and more.